Is it possible to unlove somebody?

Idk how to even explain this. The man I love I'll never be with, unless I get a time machine lol. We had a thing two years ago...I knew it wasn't gonna last forever cause I knew eventually he'd go back to his ex(baby momma) and he did. The whole time we were together she was trying to get him back...so he decided he wanted to give his son a proper home it was the right thing to do and one time he even told me the only reason he was with her was for the child. Since then the two of them got married and had another child. I told him I was happy for him, but something inside of me died :/

Him and I occasionally text each other to catch up. You don't know how much it hurts to see the person you love, love ssomone else until it happens to you :/

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure.

Imagine throwing their soul in a trash can and jettisoning it into space then explode it over and over and over and put a rose on it each time. So you had an affair with him. Big deal. He and I. ()

We all have screwed up some time or another. Let it go. Its never going to be right so forget that idea about life.