Advice quick please it's a matter of my family?

My boyfriend that I have been off and on with for twelve years we have a ten year old son together we were split up two years he had a daughter with another girl married her and within give months he left her started saying another girl got in some trouble and went to jail we started talking after he write a few letters and he's been out there months now we don't live together just stay together on weekends things have been good til this past month stress of holidays gifts for kids bills money work and family have had it's time between us but this week we both have been fighting the flu and it's been a rough week for us so after a rough say at work I arrive at his house he tells me his wife/ex called asked for some money which he said he didn't have said they talked a min kids are good and that was it but he was acting distant and with me already having a hard say with my mental mother I was having emotion issues so he said I had an additive we had a exchange of words then after a cool off decided to go out with friends for some drinks he acted distant the whole time he's talk to me but wouldn't touch me kiss me just told me he wanted to be left alone then I just broke cried alittle in bathroom he said if I was going with him come on when I got out he didn't speak the whole way home then he say in truck listening to music I asked if he wanted to talk what was bothering him was it to do with the phone call or what he said no just wanted to be left alone so I said OK went inside got ready for bed he came in twenty min later didn't say much crawled in bed back turned to me so I told him I loved him goodnight he said the same to me I asked if he wanted to watch a movie together he said no he felt like he couldn't breath he was going to bed I said OK a few min later he was asleep and here I am lost in thought on what to say or do

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You are split up. Now he is coming back into your life, after starting another family, in which he is running away from? That is what I understood from all this. You may love him, but he isn't being a responsible person right now. He needs to resolve his issues and figure out what he is going to do. You need to focus on your child(ern). It is bad business to split up then get back together, then split up again.