Earrings on a guy? Yes or no

Hey ladies I used to have earrings 2 in the left. Couple of hoops no diamonds or bling. My ex wife never liked them so I took them out. I have been thinking of wearing them again now that I am single. Is this a turn off? Haven't worn them since I was 21 now I am 29. Just wondering what women my age think. Thanks!

181

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them, especially multiple rings in each ear (I don't like studs much).

However, there will always be some girls that like them and some that do not like them, not everyone likes the same thing. And I usually find that only guys with an edgier style can pull them off.