Earrings on a guy? Yes or no

Hey ladies I used to have earrings 2 in the left. Couple of hoops no diamonds or bling. My ex wife never liked them so I took them out. I have been thinking of wearing them again now that I am single. Is this a turn off? Haven't worn them since I was 21 now I am 29. Just wondering what women my age think. Thanks!

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them, especially multiple rings in each ear (I don't like studs much).

However, there will always be some girls that like them and some that do not like them, not everyone likes the same thing. And I usually find that only guys with an edgier style can pull them off.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I love when guys have one small hoop in each ear but it depends on how fashion-savvy and edgy the guy appears. If he looks relatively conservative then just has a couple of hoops it will look weird but on the right guy it's a major turn-on.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't like hoops on guys. Studs/Small diamonds are the way to go for me. My boyfriend used to wear kind of a big diamond in his left ear. Don't know why he stopped wearing it. I don't mind either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • not cool...but if you like them I don't think you should date a girl that would not like a guy with earrings...you see my point?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would still date a guy if he had earrings. but I do not prefer them at all he would takeaway from his overall appeal

0|0
    0|0
  • I like small hoops or plain studs but only a maximum of one to each ear.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only piercings I find hot (on guys) are. Back of neck, nipples, tongue or side of bottom lip.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with an earring/earrings on one ear. On both is just weird though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. the only ring a man shoudl wear is a penis ring

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a no from me. I don't like that look.

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer no

0|1
    0|0
  • one earring is fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Yes Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Earrings on a guy went out in the 90s.

0|0
    0|0
  • One earing only.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a definite no for me. I find it to be a turn off and a red flag that the guy is likely a big douche bag.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes