He is perfect but why am I still not sold?

My ex is trying to get back with me and he has been so perfect lately he takes good care of me, he is so sweet and loving and there for me now. He now gets exactly why he hurt me so much in the past and knows he never wants to do that again, but why am I kinda not sure still if I want to get back together? Like does it just take time and eventually I will or are we just incapable of getting back together because of our past?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there is a reason that he's an ex, and apperently your subconcious or something remembers even if you don't.