Having my ex over as friends?

My ex and I recently broke up before Christmas break and won't see each other for about a month. I want to catch up with him after break to see how he's doing. Would it be okay if I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels for us to split and play cards? We have never drank together but through discussion we both know we appreciate the same drinks. I don't want him to think its just a ploy to get him back, we were friends before the relationship and I want us to be friends afterward, too.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Doing something similar with my ex boyfriend just a few days led me to have sex with him and have an arm injury because of that... talking to him daily since and very confused about what I feel for him, now I'm seriously thinking about getting back with him and before that I was convinced I was over him, I had not seen him or talked to him for almost two months before that and I thought I had forgotten about him... turns out I obviously haven't, good thing is he wants me back, but I'm not sure yet.. Are you sure you want to risk all the progress like I did? lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Hahaha ya I know I did nearly this exact samething, I ended up being to drunk to make it bacl homeso I spent the night. After I left we never really spoke again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop the alcohol. That's just asking for disaster and you know damn well that's the truth.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• no leave him alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck. I don't reccomend it but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes