Sooo confused right now?

so I have a girlfriend, and things have gone bad. I know I will have to break up woth her, but I don't know if I should before or after Christmas.

and to add to it I met an amazing girl she is just like me but when I asked her for her number just to hang out she told me she has a boyfriend...then gave me her number. I didn't know what to do so I messaged the one person I knew could help, my ex. I now find out she is single and I got her number...im so confused. I don't know up from down right now. please help.

ps... I know I need to end things with my girlfriend just don't know if I should before or after Christmas.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• The issues between you and your girlfriend may very well be bad, but there is high chance that your infatuation for this new girl, and her availability, has made them seem unbearable to you. And as a result, you are feeling ambivalent and hesitant about ending things with her because, let's face it, there is chance that you will regret you decision to break up with her if things don't work out as you expect with the new girl.

Nonetheless, If you are adamant in your decision to end the relationship with your girlfriend but want the possibility of a reconciliation or a friendship to remain, I think you should do so after Christmas and the holidays. If you have the slightest of doubts, then the time you spend with her over the holidays should be viewed as an aide to your decision.

However, if you must go now, then you must go now.

Bear in mind, the extenuating circumstances in which your girlfriend will forgive you for breaking up with her shortly before the holidays are extremely limited, so, make sure your decision is thoroughly thought out before you consider acting.