Is my girlfriend still into her ex?

My girlfriends previous relationship lasted for one year. We have been dating for 4 months.

Here is the good:

1. She stopped all contact with him the when we started dating

2. She blocked him on Facebook

3. She erased his phone number

4. She says that she wishes that relationship never happened because she was treated badly

Here is the bad:

1. She keeps pictures of him and other high school friends in a photo album that sits on a non important bookshelf toward the bottom

2. She wanted me to try the same cologne he was wearing because she doesn't know of any other colognes

3. She bought me clothes of similar fashion to him

4. She compares me to him by saying how I treat her so much better and she is lucky to be with me.

Do I have anything to worry about?

I'm asking because I've never compared her to any of my Ex's out of respect. Also, there is another girl who wants to date me. If she is still into her ex, then I will leave for this other girl.
I forgot to add that She immediately stopped with the cologne comments, clothing comments, and comparing me comments when I asked her to. She has never said a comparison comment about her Ex boyfriend since. Should I still get out while I have an option?

The available girl I was talking about is taken. I will have to make this relationship fair and bearable.

I will just simply fight back by bringing up my 4 ex's to her one. Then she will probably realize what she is doing after I give her enough ex info to get her attention.
Thank you to Softly Spoken for the comment. It's Unfortunate than I can't make that comment the best answer. Anyways, I followed Softly Spoken's comment and mentioned my ex girlfriends to my girlfriend today at the mall, just enough to get her attention. I suggested a perfume that my last ex wore and looked at some shoes my other ex used to wear. She felt a little pain and realized what she as doing.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? I see no red flags here whatsoever. It's like you're looking for ways to make her still into her ex but all her actions say otherwise.

I agree with anon guy. Whether because of your own insecurities or your lack of respect, you're looking for an out to be with the other girl. Grow up.

• What would you consider a red flag?

• I've made a decision, I will just simply fight back an bring up my 4 ex girlfriends every time she brings up her ex boyfriend. I have had 4 serious girlfriends before my current girlfriend. She has only had one serious boyfriend before me.

• Thank you to Softly Spoken for the comment. It's Unfortunate than I can't make that comment the best answer. Anyways, I followed Softly Spoken's comment and mentioned my ex girlfriends to my girlfriend today at the mall, just enough to get her attention. I suggested a perfume that my last ex wore and looked at some shoes my other ex used to wear. She felt a little pain and realized what she as doing.