Why are girls so stupid?

im trying to let a friend kno that the guy she's with (my ex) is only using her and all that bs. and that he's a player and don't really love her. well she's too stupid to see what kind of person he is and see what he's really trying to do to her, like he did me, like yesterday, he proposed to her. like he did me back in may,and they have only been together for a month, and theyre already having sex. within a month?! stupid huh? ... anyways, I'm telling her this as a friend. and she won't believe me. so I'm gonna set back and watch her heart get broke just like I told her will happen. I give them another month.
plus now I fpund out she was 3wks pregnant with "his kid"when theyve only been together at that time for a week. ... that sounds like a set up to me

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have to experience things themselves in order to learn.

"You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink".

You did the best you could do.

You warned her.

Now she has to realize and see those things for herself.

She's too blinded by love to see that now but she will in due time.