My ex boyfriend kinda agreed to try again with me..but he's still seeing somebody else?

My boyfriend broke up with me few weeks ago,but I keep trying to get him back.He deleted and blocked me.I felt hopeless.

But recently, I started writing him letters which he said he couldn't stop thinking about. He said he could feel it in his heart too. But when I ask him to try again with me, he became hesitated said he don't know what to say. by the way we are in long-distance relationship so this put me in a bad position.

Two days he finally talked to me,again I mention about trying again and have a Skype date with me. He still said he doesn't know what to say. But yesterday he just asked me if I want to Skype and we had pretty good conversation, so I guess he kinda agrees to try again with me? But I know he's still seeing somebody else now. So I'm confused.

I just don't get it. What's he thinking? Do I still have hope or it's just me thinking it too optimistic?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• he's seeing someone else? who I presume isn't long distance?

meanwhile you are long distance and you guys are working on trying to re-establish a largely long distance relationship?

I would say you are setting yourself up for heart break doing this.

1. he seems to be waffling in regards to his feelings

2. he's already with someone

so basically you'd be investing you feelings into someone who is unsure of how they feel about you and already with someone. this sounds, and I think you know, it sounds like an idea that is just fraught with a lot of potential for negative outcomes

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE