My ex boyfriend kinda agreed to try again with me..but he's still seeing somebody else?

My boyfriend broke up with me few weeks ago,but I keep trying to get him back.He deleted and blocked me.I felt hopeless.

But recently, I started writing him letters which he said he couldn't stop thinking about. He said he could feel it in his heart too. But when I ask him to try again with me, he became hesitated said he don't know what to say. by the way we are in long-distance relationship so this put me in a bad position.

Two days he finally talked to me,again I mention about trying again and have a Skype date with me. He still said he doesn't know what to say. But yesterday he just asked me if I want to Skype and we had pretty good conversation, so I guess he kinda agrees to try again with me? But I know he's still seeing somebody else now. So I'm confused.

I just don't get it. What's he thinking? Do I still have hope or it's just me thinking it too optimistic?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he's seeing someone else? who I presume isn't long distance?

meanwhile you are long distance and you guys are working on trying to re-establish a largely long distance relationship?

I would say you are setting yourself up for heart break doing this.

1. he seems to be waffling in regards to his feelings

2. he's already with someone

so basically you'd be investing you feelings into someone who is unsure of how they feel about you and already with someone. this sounds, and I think you know, it sounds like an idea that is just fraught with a lot of potential for negative outcomes

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't get involved, your worth more than this guy can offer you, because if he was into you, he wouldn't hesitate, he would jump at the chance to be with you, so move on to bigger and better people and get that guy worthy of you,x

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're foolish if you're actively pursuing a guy who will easily cheat on a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well he didn't cheat on me. He started see other after we broke up. Now I'm just don't know if I still have hope.

• I didn't say he cheated on you, I'm saying he's potentially cheating on the girl he's seeing now. What's the difference on principle?

What Girls Said 4

• He still didn't agree to try again with you, I think, he hasn't said that. He just agreed to talk on Skype. If you know he's seeing someone else, then I'm afraid it's up to him to make the choice of either staying with her or trying again with you. I suggest you don't try to break them up. If I were you, I'd try to stay in his life as a friend and who knows he'll realize he still has feelings for you and wants to try again. But by forcing him and begging him and all that, I doubt that'll work. Stay in his life but don't focus on a relationship, try to stay friends and in the meantime try to move on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is trying to make you happy by doing this, but don't read too much into it or you'll get hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would move on

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's time to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes