Why are guys quicker on calling out a cheating women than women are to call out a cheating man?

I have noticed that when guys notice a guy they know is dating a woman they know is a cheater they call her out to everyone. They even make jokes about how slutty the woman is. When women see a woman they know is dating a man that's a cheater they don't say anything.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The risks are higher.

0|0
    0|0
    • Care to explain or are we using double standards here?

• Show All
    • Men take it seriously as well but there's sort of a code of silence between the genders.

• I agree with that. I know that there are men that have got cheated on and now it's wrong when it happens to them.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Women SHOULD call out cheaters, both male or female. Cheaters suck ass, if you don't want to be with a person, at least do them the dignity of breaking up with them up front.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you crazy? Women always accuse men of cheating, get nosy trying to go through his stuff, stalk the people on his face book, and all sorts of crazy shit... Don't even get me started.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• are you saying guys don't call out guys who are cheating, or just that guys are quicker to call out cheating period?

0|0
    0|0
    • Both. They will cover for each other as well as call out a woman quick.

• jealousy. they think men are entitled to women. any woman they see cheating they feel jealousy towards. as if they are being cheated on themselves, and or what right has 'she'. woman should be chaste loyal deferential etc etc. men should just provide *stuff*.

im paraphrasing. I don't believe this crap. but I think its about a sense entitlement from men towards the female sex.

& if they call each other out, they'll get called out. but if they only call women out, it makes it harder for women.

• I can so relate to what your saying. Pretty much what I wanted to know. It's true I see it where I live at. I didn't have a brother growing up but I've been around guys ever since my sister got married. They go by the same rules I feel and they say women gossip. They go to a car shop one of their friends works at and they gossip themselves. I know because I went out with one of his friends and he thought that I couldn't catch on to him. I dumped him before he left me because I'm starting to see.

• Where? In real life, guy cheaters probably get it worse than female cheaters.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes