Why are guys quicker on calling out a cheating women than women are to call out a cheating man?

I have noticed that when guys notice a guy they know is dating a woman they know is a cheater they call her out to everyone. They even make jokes about how slutty the woman is. When women see a woman they know is dating a man that's a cheater they don't say anything.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• The risks are higher.

• Care to explain or are we using double standards here?

• Men take it seriously as well but there's sort of a code of silence between the genders.

• I agree with that. I know that there are men that have got cheated on and now it's wrong when it happens to them.