Was my ex boyfriend put off?

Me and my ex boyfriend dated for two years. He broke it off saying he had too much going on in his life and didn't want to hurt me. Then he started lashing out at me, and I cut contact. We haven't spoken for a year. He recently got in contact with me and said he misses me so much and breaking up with me was the worst mistake of his life. All that. I was scared of being hurt again so I kept talking about other men I found attractive in front of him, and how I really didn't want to be more than friends. He has started doing the same to me, making extra effort to call me "bud" after EVERYTHING he says. He has also started purposely ignoring eye contact with me at parties.

What is going on here?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure, but since you want nothing more than a friendship, you should be fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You hurt his feelings talking about other guys and now he's mad at you. My advice is to stop doing that and move on, things should settle down. A simple I don't want to would be better

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes