GF broke up with me because of what others think?

She said she doesn't want us to be together because others don't like us together and I "deserve someone better than her, she's not my perfect girl, and I deserve someone perfect." And its "not fair that I would be so nice to her and she hurt me so many times."

We had a few fights and she cheated a couple years ago. And we broke up recently but got back together.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she doesn't know how much she takes you fro granted and like she really doesn't care about . You deserve WAY better and it will get better with time (as cliché as it sounds). You can get over her.