How do I make the first move in this situation?

There's this guy, joey, I friended online, because I saw we go to the same university and I recognized him, and I was pretty sure we'd met. When he accepted me I messaged him asking what class we'd had together and how he was and he replied "that he didn't think we'd had a class together?, haha".and I just said oh okay, sorry I am obviously totally crazy" and he didn't respond but he didn't unfriend me either.

It's been a few months, and I actually think he is pretty freaking cute and would like to get to know him. BUT since we've actually never met, I don't want to message him seeming all freaky since I've already done that. What can I message him that sounds normal? That I finally figured out who he reminded me of? But that sounds totally weird too, and if god forbid I ran into him at school afterwords and he thought I was creepy I wouldn't know what to do. I've 'liked' a few of his pics he's posted since then.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you've already made enough first moves online. You're better off just introducing yourself to him and starting another conversation in person if you guys ever cross paths, and then see how things go from there.