What do I do? Nothings going right bloody excuses and parents to back up the pain.

I've been in a long distance relationship for 2 years and this happens. Last week my boyfriend told me he "accidentally" kissed a girl when he was drunk so I told him we needed to meet up and talk. He comes to see me almost a week later and says he has no feelings for me anymore to the point where he can't comfort me as he sees me balling my eyes out in public so he just stands there and says we should split up for the time being and maybe if we cross paths in a few years see what happens. Although he's always said he would never get back together with an ex. He says he needs to find himself and needs to do it alone but he will still probably go out with this other chick (so its not really alone) So he leaves me but before walking away he says oh yeah by the way I was going to propose look I even had a ring made and designed for you and gets it out his bag. Since then my life has seemed to be falling down around me I haven't left my house or talked to or seen anyone. How ever my parents see this as fine opportunity to continually pick fights with me over nothing and make it a big deal and then say it's actually his fault. I don't know what to do anymore I have no energy left for anyone. What do I do I feel like I'm going down. So not only do I have the normal issue of parents being asses to me but also the love of my life cheated on me and pretty much can't stand me and I've done nothing wrong and it's all being rubbed in my face. He was so different to everyone else and we both had so many firsts, even just silly things like I was the first girl he ever sent flowers but it all meant so much. I Actually can't cope with this anymore I need some serious help or I don't know what I'm going to do but this can't last much longer.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sorry to hear about your break-up. It sounds incredibly painful. You shouldn't blame yourself for anything. You can't control your own feelings, let alone those of others, and that applies to love as well.

I advise you to start seeing a psychologist. They know how these things go, how to deal with them, and they can reassure you that you will eventually be OK. Also, break contact with your parents for a while if you need to. You don't need people making you feel worse than you already do.

Remember the the pain you feel is there because it all meant so much to you. You feel it because you had experiences in your life that mattered, and that's something wonderful. You're going to get through this, and when you do, you'll have grown so much as a person. Just hang in there.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes