Not sad after break-up. Normal?

I know this girl from like three years. And we were together for two years. We literally used to text all day and shit. And I thought I was in love. I mean, we do use to fight but we won't ever sleep before making it right to start next day with love. But last night, she just asked me to leave and stopped texting me, I was angry at first few minutes but then It was like I didn't really care -_- I didn't even try going to her place to solve stuff out. I feel really sad that I don't feel sad about this ha like wtf. Is this normal?:o

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• look up narcissist on the internet. perhaps you are one. I suspect you never really loved her. you thought you did.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yo-___- Ahh. She is the one that dumped me soo

• Show All
    • So I gotta feel abuses for Not being that? That's messed up

• no I'm saying if she was a narcissist you would feel abused and used right now. so she probably isn't. I'm saying if you feel nothing now. you didn't love her. because you never really stop loving someone once you fall in love. I believe you really liked her a lot, but after a while you got over the relo and then when it finally ended you were relieved. but you never loved her and I think she left you because she sensed this in you and wanted to be loved.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• maybe that person just wasn't making you happy and you're subconsciously relieved to be free of her

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the relationship just ran it's course

That's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you never really likerd her

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm then how come We were together for like 2 years? And I am pretty sure I did since I was attracted to her.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds to me like most of the feelings were already gone, and so when it finally ended it wasn't as much of a loss anymore. These things happen, though perhaps you should think about when a relationship stops being meaningful to you.

Keep in mind that what makes a relationship a relationship is how vulnerable you are to the other person. They can cause you immense pain by breaking up with you or breaking your trust. It's the fact that they can do this, but don't, that gives it meaning. If they do and it doesn't hurt, then you weren't really vulnerable, and the relationship didn't really have any meaning (anymore).

1|0
    0|0
  • Consider yourself lucky to NOT feel bad about it. Especially if you are definitely in the right and she is just petty and spiteful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could take a while to set in but sometimes people really don't feel bad. We ham it up because when you are okay with it there's nothing to televise.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes