Not sad after break-up. Normal?

I know this girl from like three years. And we were together for two years. We literally used to text all day and shit. And I thought I was in love. I mean, we do use to fight but we won't ever sleep before making it right to start next day with love. But last night, she just asked me to leave and stopped texting me, I was angry at first few minutes but then It was like I didn't really care -_- I didn't even try going to her place to solve stuff out. I feel really sad that I don't feel sad about this ha like wtf. Is this normal?:o

43

Most Helpful Girl

• look up narcissist on the internet. perhaps you are one. I suspect you never really loved her. you thought you did.

• Yo-___- Ahh. She is the one that dumped me soo

• So I gotta feel abuses for Not being that? That's messed up

• no I'm saying if she was a narcissist you would feel abused and used right now. so she probably isn't. I'm saying if you feel nothing now. you didn't love her. because you never really stop loving someone once you fall in love. I believe you really liked her a lot, but after a while you got over the relo and then when it finally ended you were relieved. but you never loved her and I think she left you because she sensed this in you and wanted to be loved.