Reasons why a girl would not go out on a 2nd date with a guy or return his call?

I went out on a date with a girl I met and it went well. I could tell she was really into me, and me into her, and I sensed she wanted to have sex on the first date. we met up in the city, had a great time, made out a lot, lots of touchy feely, and I did not invite her back to my place although I am 99 percent positive she wanted me to. If she wanted it that bad I wondered why did she not suggest I come back to her place,

Well either way I called her about four days later to get together for the following weekend and to give me a buzz and she never got back to me. just baffled me. and this first date was about 4 months ago and never attempted to contact her since. so what gives? are a lot of women offended if a guy does not invite her back to his place to have sex? I am guessing so, and even if I did not and she really dug me would that still be grounds for her never wanting to talk to me again ...I don't get this one. Ladies do explain.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 days after is too long to call someone you like, may be she thought she was a backup plan which is why you waited 4 days...I think you should ve called or texted the day after , did you at least text her after the date to tell her that you enjoyed your date?

• yes I did actually and no response. I think she was mad because I did not F her...no joke.