Reasons why a girl would not go out on a 2nd date with a guy or return his call?

I went out on a date with a girl I met and it went well. I could tell she was really into me, and me into her, and I sensed she wanted to have sex on the first date. we met up in the city, had a great time, made out a lot, lots of touchy feely, and I did not invite her back to my place although I am 99 percent positive she wanted me to. If she wanted it that bad I wondered why did she not suggest I come back to her place,

Well either way I called her about four days later to get together for the following weekend and to give me a buzz and she never got back to me. just baffled me. and this first date was about 4 months ago and never attempted to contact her since. so what gives? are a lot of women offended if a guy does not invite her back to his place to have sex? I am guessing so, and even if I did not and she really dug me would that still be grounds for her never wanting to talk to me again ...I don't get this one. Ladies do explain.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 days after is too long to call someone you like, may be she thought she was a backup plan which is why you waited 4 days...I think you should ve called or texted the day after , did you at least text her after the date to tell her that you enjoyed your date?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes I did actually and no response. I think she was mad because I did not F her...no joke.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• well either she actually didn't want to do anything and you were misreading the situation, or she actually did and she's upset you didn't invite her in, and you only called her 4 days later. that's like a long time in girl talk

1|0
    0|0
  • She's just not in to you. Could be for a 1000 different reasons. Only she knows.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe she's just unsure about what she's wanting right now - don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • There was no chemistry, and he was booooooooring

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Dude ! you were reading her all wrong I am sure. Most women do not want to put out on the first date anyway. She didn't and doesn't contact you? How is that not obvious that she wasn't the 99% you thought she was.

Actions speak louder then NO CONTACT ! Or date #2 .

I'd work on your women reading signs book of common sense,lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly she had a bad time on her first date.

Sugar coating ideas would be like, maybe she's busy, or having family problems, or her car has a flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • This may sound strange, but she probably thought you were rejecting her by not inviting her to your place.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes