Girls are you aware of leg contact?

So a girl I like had her thigh and shin touching mine in class for a good while and I moved closer to her so my leg was pressed up harder against hers more and she didn't move it.

Why would she do this?

She also changed the way she was acting once I moved closer to her by flipping her hair over her neck a lot ,talking in a different tone nervous/frantically moving.
Updates:
So I asked her out and I was turned down :(

What gives -_-

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She could like you, however it could just be that she was trying to turn you on. I was at the strip club last night, before my dance, she and I talked (we usually do that out in the public area but she was busy with some other guy most of the night). When we talked, she was putting her leg up against mine or as close to my _____ as possible, because that's what she's trying to do, she was trying to turn me on so that I enjoyed my dance better. It sure worked but the dance worked more obviously. I asked for her number after it (it wasn't the first time I had gotten a dance from her and we kind of get along so I took a shot, and sure enough she gave it to me).

My point is, like I said, she could have just been trying to turn you on, but she could like you too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes girls say no, as to appear hard to get. If you're truly in to her, you'll keep trying. However be careful with this as it could be harassment, if she truly doesn't like you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She was being flirtatious but don't mistake that for her wanting to go out with you! She may have had a bad breakup or has no time at the moment for a someone special in her life.

Give her some time and maybe you could ask her out when you get to know her better :)

*oh and I'd definitely notice if someone was deliberately putting their leg against mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be very aware of that, and I'd probably move away unless I liked the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She liked the way it felt, and she likes u.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think your situation and update is further proof that girls' so-called 'obvious' signals are full of shit. Hell, you have three girls who misinterpreted your situation. My advice, keep at it. She knows you like her now and watch for any change in behaviour on her part. Sometimes girls just need a little bit of time to process their emotions. That said, don't invest any more emotionally into this girl and start looking for other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • awesome that is a huge. the hair flipping they cannot control that when heated up.lol

0|0
    0|0
    • BUMMER dude , God women are flirty teases ! just wrong ! good for you asking her !

• What if we have short hair?lol...you know I am being silly

• you put your fingers through it. :), silly things you know you do this too

Recommended myTakes