I pushed him away... can I still get him back? how do I get him back?

My Boyfriend and I had been together for over 2 years - we are the couple that everyone envied and made people sick with how in love we were. We travel a lot.. what we'll name our kids and where we want to live when we settle down...basically, we had it all and wanted a future together... over a year ago, I was getting texts from fake numbers I was often accusing him of cheatin I was always assumingg. I started questioning him and doubting him, I was mean and some times I tried to walk all over my Boyfriend but I also wanted attention and love he would tell me you don't have to tell me you love all the time he wouldn't let take care of him he would be mad if I tried cleaning around he's house.. I, never cheated or anything like that, but I was clingy always wanting to be around him but I hurt him and put him through hell. He stood by me and waited for things to get better...About 2 months ago, he left me. He couldn't take it anymore, he said I didn't appreciate him and he didn't believe that we were meant to be. He believes he is not the guy for me and I will see that eventually... BUT the opposite is true!after him telling me he needs space I have gone absolutely crazy trying to get him back for the past 7 weeks and he won't budge.. Last night I had a friend Drop off some gifts for he's daughter at he's house after 2 weeks ago he said not to do it and it made things worst. He called me saying to let him go. That he will never give us another chance.

He text me this too (1/2) that's always your fucking problem. You always try instead of always LISTEN. So all I want you to do is leave me alone & respect my space. Something you have never done even after we broke up. Let it go. Let me go. You're getting on my nerves with this shit. Don't make me hate you. I don't even want to be your friend. I rather be single than giving us a try. Bye.

Followed by these messages

(1/2) You'll never change. Stuck in your ways. Always gotta get the last word, always gotta be right. Not anymore. I don't hate you. But I'm not going to deal with the stress you bring me anymore. Thank you for everything youve done for me & my child. But we're better off apart. I'm praying for your family. Goodbye.

I know I should move on but I'm in love with him and I never gave him space. I'm not sure but I feel he's moved on to better

10