I want him to make a move any advice? I really need help

I have a crush on this guy at best buy I have seen him look at me, but I don't know if that like seeing me or just seeing me around the store. I have been there a few times. I was hoping he may start something, but he hasn't. How am I supposed to try to get to know him more. He works at cash..and I am not buying out the store lol each time to just say hi. Today I was in and the only thing I have is that he smiled at me and said merry Christmas which was nice, but I know its customer service and prob said that to everyone. I have said hi how are you and small talk.

I'm at odds. Should I just leave it. I honestly don't know what else to do or something I can do without having to go up and buy something. it x-mas season so it has worked for now.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• haha aww. I work there.

well if he works at the registers, I think the only way to know more about him is to talk to him while he's ringing you up and just give him your number. be kind of discrete because I know it does look bad for the employees to be doing things like that during our shifts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He could not make a first move at all then?

• most likely not. he could get in trouble for that.

im not sure if other employees have done it but I think it looks really bad if we do that. some of my coworkers have gotten numbers from the customers though. I know it seems nerve wracking but it may be your only option. just ask him out for coffee some time and slip him your number. be casual about it. :D

• Hey I hope you end up reading this. I was going to follow your advice but I haven't seen him and now I was thinking he was apart of the seasonal crew. Could I ask someone for his name. and go from there. Any advice? thank you