I want him to make a move any advice? I really need help

I have a crush on this guy at best buy I have seen him look at me, but I don't know if that like seeing me or just seeing me around the store. I have been there a few times. I was hoping he may start something, but he hasn't. How am I supposed to try to get to know him more. He works at cash..and I am not buying out the store lol each time to just say hi. Today I was in and the only thing I have is that he smiled at me and said merry Christmas which was nice, but I know its customer service and prob said that to everyone. I have said hi how are you and small talk.

I'm at odds. Should I just leave it. I honestly don't know what else to do or something I can do without having to go up and buy something. it x-mas season so it has worked for now.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• haha aww. I work there.

well if he works at the registers, I think the only way to know more about him is to talk to him while he's ringing you up and just give him your number. be kind of discrete because I know it does look bad for the employees to be doing things like that during our shifts.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He could not make a first move at all then?

• most likely not. he could get in trouble for that.

im not sure if other employees have done it but I think it looks really bad if we do that. some of my coworkers have gotten numbers from the customers though. I know it seems nerve wracking but it may be your only option. just ask him out for coffee some time and slip him your number. be casual about it. :D

• Hey I hope you end up reading this. I was going to follow your advice but I haven't seen him and now I was thinking he was apart of the seasonal crew. Could I ask someone for his name. and go from there. Any advice? thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Here's what you do. Go up to him, when he says the usual customer service "Merry Christmas" and so forth, lead him to ask him "I know we've talked before, but is there any way we can hang out?"

There's no loss for trying, you'll never know when he'll get a promotion or he decides to get a new job so do your best. "It's now or never"

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there anything wrong with making a move on him?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My advice: Slip him your name & number with a "Call me :)" or "Text me :)" when you're at the cash register next. It shows your interested but puts the ball in his court. It's typically not encouraged or allowed to ask out employees, so if he gets your "permission," and he's interested, hopefully he'll ask you out!

0|0
    0|0
  • do you know for sure he isn't dating anyone? usually when they don't make a move that might be the case..u can ask him and if he doesn't,give him your number,maybe store policy is he can't ask you for your phone number either soooo..go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest you have the guys and make it first

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean make the first move?

Recommended myTakes