How many heartbreaks have you had?

When it comes to dating and relationships, how many heartbreaks have you had? I would say 2 and it's not fun at all, the first was my first boyfriend and than this boy I was starting to talk to but I found out he was still talking to his ex. I don't know how people can deal with this on a constant basis, dating multiple people just for it not to work. Does the heartbreak ever fully go away?

114

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a lot of rejection and tons of little minor aches, but only 2 REAL heartbreaks. Ones that I had to grieve for a while.

I don't know if it ever goes away completely, to be honest. I give my heart to so few, that's probably why what heartbreaks I did have seem to hurt so much more than they should have. I don't cry about it still or anything like that, but for example, recently I ran into an ex that was one of the two, and it hurt pretty bad. Especially because he was with the girl he started dating RIGHT after dumping me (years before). I don't want him anymore or anything, but it still hurt because it's that reminder that I wasn't good enough, or whatever. And yes, I know that's not a logical way to think, but it's where my brain always goes. The heart is stupid, haha!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE