So what's up with this?

So this married girl I work with and I are friends, but I'm scared its getting a little deep maybe. When I first started this girl (she's fairly shy) would stare at me in meetings. Then she started to frequent places she knew I'd be at certain times to run into me. Then it moved to taking the same break in the morning and bumping into each other in the hallway. We'd then walk and talk back to the offices. She would occasionally blush and stumble/stammer her words acting super nervous.

Next things transitioned to arriving to work at the same time and riding the elevators up together, this was happening like 3-4 times a week at one point. I started to like this girl more than a friend. We both have played the jealousy game with each other. I have started to back off, ignore her and change up my schedule but she seems to get upset by this. When I do this she will start talking to my friends and I get jealous and will end up going back to her and talking to her again because she stops when I do this.

The problem is I feel like things are beginning to get awkward now. Last week she was planning on introducing her husband to me at our holiday party. She walks in looks at me while I'm talking to the new guy and his wife. She waits a few minutes then bring her husband over to us and introduces her husband to the new guy and his wife but not me. I end up just standing there feel ing super awkward like an idiot. A few minutes goes by and she says hey have you meet my husband so and so. Her face was beet red and it was even more awkward. Then later I'm talking to the new guys wife while he's in the bathroom and she kept looking over at us talking.

So now I'm still not meeting her in the mornings like we used to and I walked into her cube kind of joking around Friday morning and she totally cold shouldered me. Like not being nice and happy to see me like she normally does. I don't know what the deal is?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's got some problems in her relationship and nay have a crush on you. Reading this story "GET AWAY NOW" was running through my head. This will seriously be a disaster! Not to mention the possibility of losing your job. Don't be that guy, please (ignoring you is probably a big bonus for you btw)

• That's what is strafe everyone always talks about how in love she is with her husband. I feel like she has a harmless crush and likes my attention. What do you mean "ignoring is a bonus?"