Would you ever get back with an ex? If so/not why?

My ex and I were dating for about 4 years through out high school/parts of college. We broke up about 2 years ago, and we recently got in contact with one another. I was her first and she was just wondering how I as. We went through a pretty nasty break up because we went out and got rebounds after the relationship. Question is would you guys date any of your exes? If so or if not how come?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I wouldn't rush anything that's for sure. I would be there friend first, and try and see if they have fixed or grown into a better person. Aka within themselves. I would also want to make sure that w/e problems we had in the past, weather it was trust, or jealousy, or power, anything. That all of that was now diminished and that they can honestly stand beside me, instead of the opposite side. Aka knowing when to do battle, and when to surrender, when to love and when to fight, when to cry and when to laugh.

So in conclusion, yes I have seen a lot of ex's meet when they were older, to only have realized that what they used to fight over or w.e there issues were, were very small compared to what the worlds problems were. As for the others that say, oh no I will never get back with my ex, well they are very small minded, hence there negative reaction towards your question. Like miss laramills23 down below.

Now I'm not saying if the relationship was physically abusive get back with them, no. I have been in a physically abusive relationship before, and that person I will never take back. Why? cause to hit someone, you don't love them. But as for the other relationships were it wasn't like that. If they were to reach out to me, and I did or kinda still was interested, yes I would catch up with them and see were it would go.

If you want to catch up with this ex of your by all means do so, just take it slow, don't rush anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE