How Can I Win Her Back After Moving To Slow

What is the best way to regain a girl's attention and get her to go out with me? After not seeing her for awhile I now realize I made a big mistake not pursuing her as whole heartedly as I should have. I always treated her nicely and we got along great but I never told her my true feelings. Any suggestions? Looking back on the situation, I now realize she had dropped many hints about dating but at the time I did not pick up on her signs (LOL). What can I do to remedy the situation? All suggestions gladly welcome.

Thanks for your input. My only concern is that I have not seen her for 6 months. Was hoping it was not too late.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you actually 36 to 45? It doesn't sound like it. Not that that's a bad thing, I was just curious to know if you're actually that age.

I have a guy best friend that I haven't seen since.. well... like late August, so it's been around 4 months since I've seen him, and I'm quite sure he had a thing for me for the past while, and I didn't realize until I stopped seeing him and I didn't realize I had feelings for him until then as well. So what I did was create reasons for him to want to talk to me again, I did interesting things and that got his attention. After months of not seeing me, he's probably gonna see me sometime this week. You should just contact her and see how she's doing if you haven't already. Even if you haven't seen her for 6 months, if she was interested in you, I'm sure she wouldn't mind seeing you again. I'm not sure how close you two are, but if you were already friends then there shouldn't be a problem. It's the holidays after all so this is the perfect time to say "hey! I've been thinking about you! how's it going?! let's catch up" or however you would go about saying all of that.

Best of luck to you buddy, because I'm in the same friggin boat lol :D

What Girls Said 3

• Well that's good that you're seeing the hints now - ask her out then! It's pretty much that simple. Chances are she's still into you albeit a little disappointed you didn't catch on and/or she thinks that you aren't interested, so now's the time to make your move and show her otherwise.

• There's still hope! Try contacting her to catch up over coffee...that way there isn't that pressure that you're asking her out, but you're still showing interest in her.

• Be straightforward and tell her this. I'd love that as would most women who are, or have been interested in a guy at some point. It's likely she's still interested.

• Thanks for your help. I wasn't sure how long a girl would stay interested in a guy if the guy had treated her well but never made his true feelings known.

• I'd say you can still make it happen, but how old is she (and you)?

• Try talking to her as friend's to see where her head is at.. then move forward..

I think I can speak for every women who was in her situation when I say "Thank Goodness"..LOL

GOOD LUCK :-)

What Guys Said 0