How long did it take you to get over your ex?

I broke up with my boyfriend 7 months ago. We were together for almost 4 years. I thought I was ready to date againg but I find myself pushing guys away. I like the idea of being in a relationship but I struggle with opening up to a new man.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• After having been with someone for over 5 years, it was a tough thing to come to terms with but, it took me about 6-7 months before I began to even think of it. Like you I just didn't think about it, but it eventually came out that I found someone by happenstance. Like...don't search for it, and when you think you found the right guy to open up to, don't hesitate to do it. If you don't feel like you can right now, then don't pressure yourself. Just realize you have to move on from what was and have fun with some..."freedoms" you have right now. I hope you figure it out...