I want a child with my boyfriend but I'm nervous to bring it up, how can i?

me and my boyfriend been together for over 5 years. currently, he lives with me and we are about to get a house together. we talked about having a child together, but the subject was left alone due to a problem that occurred between us. I want us to have a child together but I don't know how to bring it up. I was pregnant last year but we lost our son due to a doctor mistake. I want us to start a family. but we been dating over 5 years but was broken up for a year due to the fact I had to move to another state, now I am back. how can I bring the matter up?

612

Most Helpful Guy