How do I break of a friendship between this women and me?

she is married but all I wanna do is be there for her and always look out for her but at the same time I don't want her to forget about me.if I break it off she might never talk to me only reason she talks to me know is because I always buy her stuff now we work different jobs and I won't see her anymore atall.
i don't waNNA BE A JERK.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• She is married. You are obsessed and its not going to work. Move on.

• HOW DO I MOVE ON?

• she is like the only friend I have that have respect for everyone outside her my friends guys and females are none. I wanna know one person at least from my 20 till late 40s.

• Not all friendships or relationships are meant to last. If her husband puts his foot down she will choose him over you, which is the way it is supposed to be. Move on.