Ex suddenly contacting me and being extremely cruel?

I broke up with my girlfriend, we didn't speak for about 2 weeks then she sent me a simple message about telling me about a vacation. I was nice and wished her well. Next thing I kniw she is telling me how she is fucking this guy and he is such a better lover than me... she is in love with him and I'm like why are you telling me this? We are both 28 and only dated one month. I told her I was sorry for hurting her she said she was just pissed and I never hurt her, then she asked me to friend her on Facebook...I don get it?

• She is psychotic
  • She is hurt so wants to hurt me
  • She still likes me
    Vote C
  • She hates my ass
    Vote D
  • She wants me to be jealous
    Vote E

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Psychotic is a very strong accusation to make. She wants to make you jealous and hurt you because you hurt her. The best thing to do is tell her you believe it's best for both of you to distance yourselves from one another and not be in communication any longer.