Ex suddenly contacting me and being extremely cruel?

I broke up with my girlfriend, we didn't speak for about 2 weeks then she sent me a simple message about telling me about a vacation. I was nice and wished her well. Next thing I kniw she is telling me how she is fucking this guy and he is such a better lover than me... she is in love with him and I'm like why are you telling me this? We are both 28 and only dated one month. I told her I was sorry for hurting her she said she was just pissed and I never hurt her, then she asked me to friend her on Facebook...I don get it?

• She is psychotic
    Vote A
  • She is hurt so wants to hurt me
    Vote B
  • She still likes me
    Vote C
  • She hates my ass
    Vote D
  • She wants me to be jealous
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Psychotic is a very strong accusation to make. She wants to make you jealous and hurt you because you hurt her. The best thing to do is tell her you believe it's best for both of you to distance yourselves from one another and not be in communication any longer.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• She has a lot of built up anger against you.

She wants to hurt you (emotionally, probably physically if she could) and the fact that you are not hurt as badly makes her even angrier

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have any contact, she's just trying to hurt you

0|0
    0|0
  • it is very wrong for an ex to brag about having another boyfriend or girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • attention seeking wanting attention

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants you to chase her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• yeah ex's do this kind of thing if there in a bad mood , I'd consider it rude behaviour and move on to other girls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes