Why won't she text me back

This girl and I are very very good friends.we text / snapchat each other every day. About two days ago I asked her out on a date/dinner, it went well we were a little quiet but you know it was a first time we had actually gotten together and did something. afterward it was great, we drive around a little then I took her home and we both said bye, see ya later etc. Well it has been two days, and she won't replie to any snapchat or text, but it says she opens them. It kinda frustrates me, because I don't know what I did too cause this? I guess that would be my main question is why and what would cause this?
I forgot to make this clear , before the date we both made it clear that we were going just as friends. That was what I was wanting anyway I wasn't looking for an intimate relationship,

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she want's to go steady. Sometimes a girl will say she'll go on a "date" as friends because she doesn't want to take the initiative... Also give her some space... I mean it's nice to text and snap chat her.. but don't do it a lot... giver her some space. Maybe she needs time to think about your "date" :) hope I helped! xoxo <3