Not feeling it anymore with boyfriend. Taking him for granted or move on?

I have been with my boyfriend for one and a half year. It feels l have suddenly lost love interest in him and see him as a friend now.

If he doesn't reply to my text or email I do get sad and check a lot to see if he replies still but not as eager as before anymore. I won't miss him as much when I don't see him.

Before I could not live for 2 days without seeing him and now I can go on for more than a week. Is this normal because you are with a guy for a long time already and something? Or is it that I have lost interest of him all of a sudden?

When we have an argument before I would do nothing but think of how to make up with him and try to contact him right away by any means but now I do other things and wait for him to say something.

He doesn't seem to be going through this and is still the same as before and its only me that feels this.

Should I leave him or stay? I am confused. Is this normal for couples since they have been together for one and a half year?

Thanks.

20