Why did he tell me he had a dirty dream about me?

A family friend and I have been talking more often lately, we've both gone through some pretty rough relationship drama/break-ups so we've been there for each other. But the other day we were talking and he was being really flirty and he mentioned he had a sexy dream about me last night, it was weird but I laughed it off. I know he still loves his ex-ish-girlfriend and he's practically family so I was really thrown off by why he'd even say something like that to me. What should I do?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Be Honest With him and if you feel the same way has him maybe it's a sign that the two of you where meant to be together Cause truth is you'll never know if you don't ask him and for all you know he hasn't talked to his ex in awhile or ever since they broke up