When a relationship ends. Do you move on?

A lot of people on here seem to have a problem moving on from a failed relationship. The get mad if an ex blocks them on Facebook as if that is important. They wonder if the should call and say Happy Birthday etc. I just don't get it. I feel when a relationship ends I move on and I'm not interested in keeping them in my life. Obviously if I run into an ex, I'm cordial.

How do you handle a relationship ending?

107

Most Helpful Guy

• When it's over they are basically dead to me. I delete all stuff related to them (i.e. phone numbers [usually blacklist the number], pictures, any remaining emails [black list their email address], etc.), get rid of any junk they left at my place, and don't talk to them or their friends anymore. If I run into them I don't even acknowledge that they exist. I just go on with life... I wouldn't say I'm whole and ready to date right away, or that I'll easily find someone I want a relationship with any time soon, but I'm not going back to that's for sure...