Do you ever wonder how you ended up with the person you did?

Like why did YOU end up with HIM/HER? why didn't someone else?

It's so strange.

I know my guy ended up with his ex because he was into pot smoking and her brother was a huge drug addict and her brother and him were in the same grade and they knew each other and that's how she got to know him at some drug related party/thing. But as for me, I wonder how I got with him. I'm not into pot or drugs, and I don't like raves.

Also the fact that He's athiest and I'm Christian.

I don't know what made us be together. He's extremely lazy and he just wouldn't let me get away and kept on annoying me until I relented and felt a little pushed into getting with him.

Now I'm with him and extremely angry and can't for some reason get out of this relationship that doesn't seem fit/right.

Does this make sense? I don't even know how I met him in the first place, it was all an accident and I don't think we are meant to be. But we have been together for over 4 years now.

10