Need mens advice please, Not too sure what ex ment by this?

Hiya, Recently my ex left me and my son of 2 years because he didn't want a relationship as he wanted the single life of going out being immature very soon later I find out he is seeing someone else, She has 3 kids by 2 different dads, To which then I find out it's he's girlfriend apparently met her a little while after he left me, Which I totally know isn't true! he has now been with her for 2 months but says to me she doesn't mean anything to him and he might come back in the future to which I replied I doubt it your with someone else now he then said I most likely will come back I miss you both lots and your my sons mum Only thing is he still goes back to her and has stayed with her? I don't think he really sees her much as he's at he's mums a lot and the whole Xmas he has been at he's mums, Do you think he really will come back or just trying to make me feel better? I love him with all my heart, I miss our perfect family, Thanks guys for reading xx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• is he your child's father?

I don't quite see why you'd want him back... he seems like a truly irresponsible selfish person concerned only with satisfying his most base needs. I understand that being with someone can seem preferrable to being alone but I just don't see what this guy offers especially considering the way he's treated you... he dumped his responsibility to you and your son to pursue a life he should of gave up as soon as he became a father. that to me isn't the mark of a responsible individual

do I think he'll come back? probably when he gets tired of the girl he's with and decides he wants to be with you...but he probably won't stay

If I were you I'd be moving forward and hopefully away from this guy. you can hope he gets his act together but it doesn't sound like that will happen anytime soon...meanwhile for the sake of you and your son you should be taking steps forward not waiting on him

1|0
    0|0
    • hiya madhatters4, Yes he is my child's father but not a father to any of the kids that the woman has apparently he has only been with her 2 months which I know most probably is a lie, I love him to bits and we was so happy at one point, It was that happiness that has sucked me in and has drawn me to him, A responsible individual? Nope. Treated me badly? Yes, I have came so far as at first I was in a terrible state, I do know deep down if he wanted to be with me he would be here now right?

• Show All
    • it's good you are selfless. but I think it's time to be a bit selfish. do what is best for you. take care of yourself ...and of course your child.

• Thank you so much I will try my best I hope I can move on and be happy soon :) x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• A guy won't usually say he will come back, he'll just do it. I think he is, as you suspect, just trying to make you feel better.

He told you he didn't want a relationship, so the fact that he isn't with the new girl all the time suits him just fine. He wants to be free to chase after others as well.

He's not ready for a long term commitment, to you , or to anyone else. Don't expect him to change anytime soon.

In the meantime, don't put your life on hold waiting for him to come back...you said the right thing to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay far away and count your blessings you are not with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hes not coming back, he's just keeping you hanging on so he can dangle a carrot in front of you and you will come begging, so move on, I can imagine it is hard, but don't get with him because he is the father to your son, he has betrayed you and your son, so what does that say about him? it basically tells you that he has no respect for either of you, and to do this just so you might hang around for him, is just him playing games. He is a pig, and you and your son deserve so much better than that.x

0|0
    0|0
  • if he left you he is not coming back. He probably feels bad for you but that is all. if he found a partner with 3 kids he blatantly lied to you. He just wanted someone new and that will probably fade too. I understand you love this guy but he does not love you. If he did he would want his son to have a dad in his life in which he sees everyday. He would want to have a strong and supportive parenting duo. It sucks you are in this situation but you should move on and find happiness instead of waiting for something that use to be. Often times we dwell so much on the past and the door that has closed that we fail to see the new doors that have opened before us. Happiness is something we control not anyone else. If you if you want to be happy you will be, if not then you will keep waiting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you really know how to pick them. And even more than that, you're wishing he'll come back too...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's not coming back

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes