Need mens advice please, Not too sure what ex ment by this?

Hiya, Recently my ex left me and my son of 2 years because he didn't want a relationship as he wanted the single life of going out being immature very soon later I find out he is seeing someone else, She has 3 kids by 2 different dads, To which then I find out it's he's girlfriend apparently met her a little while after he left me, Which I totally know isn't true! he has now been with her for 2 months but says to me she doesn't mean anything to him and he might come back in the future to which I replied I doubt it your with someone else now he then said I most likely will come back I miss you both lots and your my sons mum Only thing is he still goes back to her and has stayed with her? I don't think he really sees her much as he's at he's mums a lot and the whole Xmas he has been at he's mums, Do you think he really will come back or just trying to make me feel better? I love him with all my heart, I miss our perfect family, Thanks guys for reading xx

16

Most Helpful Guy

• is he your child's father?

I don't quite see why you'd want him back... he seems like a truly irresponsible selfish person concerned only with satisfying his most base needs. I understand that being with someone can seem preferrable to being alone but I just don't see what this guy offers especially considering the way he's treated you... he dumped his responsibility to you and your son to pursue a life he should of gave up as soon as he became a father. that to me isn't the mark of a responsible individual

do I think he'll come back? probably when he gets tired of the girl he's with and decides he wants to be with you...but he probably won't stay

If I were you I'd be moving forward and hopefully away from this guy. you can hope he gets his act together but it doesn't sound like that will happen anytime soon...meanwhile for the sake of you and your son you should be taking steps forward not waiting on him

• hiya madhatters4, Yes he is my child's father but not a father to any of the kids that the woman has apparently he has only been with her 2 months which I know most probably is a lie, I love him to bits and we was so happy at one point, It was that happiness that has sucked me in and has drawn me to him, A responsible individual? Nope. Treated me badly? Yes, I have came so far as at first I was in a terrible state, I do know deep down if he wanted to be with me he would be here now right?

• it's good you are selfless. but I think it's time to be a bit selfish. do what is best for you. take care of yourself ...and of course your child.

• Thank you so much I will try my best I hope I can move on and be happy soon :) x