Why do men move on so quickly?

I was with my ex 6 years and have a 2 year old son together, he left me and within a few months is in a relationship with someone new, how can they move on so quick? I'm still devastated.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not men necessarily. it is usually whoever lost feelings first and/or who ended the relationship. ending relationships isn't a spontaneous thing but one that is thought over a hundred times. When you finally dump the partner you are ready to move on

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's probable that he lost his feeling for the relationship long before the few months he was single, so it wasn't like he was completely in love with you right up until then, then just got over it. It's probably he done that when you're still together.

2|0
    0|0
  • A lot of the times during break ups, the couple was already "broken up" mentally way before the break up even happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Women have so much more emotions than men. With men its more about having "satisfaction". But sure- not all men are the same at least I do hope so. Since all three men I used to date were jerks and moved on so easily. And they found girls who were not as good as my dirty socks. But- I also have a brother-in-law and a father who are great gentlemen.

2|0
    0|0
  • men are commitment phopes

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes