Is he hitting on me?

Okay so I have a boss at work he's 24 and I'm 21. We get along great were always goofing off and teasing each other. I never thought of it as any more than a great friendship. He's has a girlfriend and they been together for 2 years she's 19. A few weeks ago he was in a really bad mood usually I can cheer him up easily but I wasn't able to. A few days later he bounced back. Then three different people from work came up to me and asked if he was hitting on me yet. To which I answered of course not he has a girlfriend. Then I was told there no longer together and everyone knows he likes me. Him and his girlfriend did get back together I believe. I started to get curious though why people thought he would hit on me. I mean we joke around and tease each other. He always tries to get my attention by scaring me or making funny gestures when people are talking to me. He will also hang around my area and give me extra shifts, or help me in my area when I fall behind (which he doesn't do for anyone else). He will come to me for advice when having a bad day or when he stressed out and I can usually talk him down and he does the same for me. I just didn't think it was more than friends are my co workers right is he flirting with me, or I am right and were just great friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe his relationship was not working out and even if you were simply being friends with him he saw in you something that he didn't have in his current relationship (they say best friends make the best lover). Whether or not that is the case he definitely seems like he likes to be around you and if others' are talking about him asking you out chances are he left his relationship to be with you. Or he might have even told someone that he was in fact planning to ask you out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• Oh crap, sounds like he likes you. Just be careful to not be alone and just be polite. Feelings are fine as long as he doesn't act on them. As to your coworkers I recommend telling them they're imagining things...besides you would never date your boss ..how in appropriate right? It'll probably get back to him and might help slow the rumour mill

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, he was flirting. And he must have thought you were too, else he wouldn't have continued. He didn't ask you out probably because of the "legal technicalities" of being your boss.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes