Would you date someone who has a baby on the way?

This guy and I have been friends for years now, and have always had a thing for each other. We never pursued it because one or both of us were always in relationships. After he broke up with his EX girlfriend he attempted to pursue me, but before long she told him she was pregnant. He immediately told me, and I told him that he should do the right thing and give it another try with her for the baby's sake. A couple of months later he found it she hadn't really been pregnant. She got pregnant four months later. She basically tried to trap him into being with her forever. Unsurprisingly, he hates her. Although I don't blame him for hating her and wanting absolutely nothing to do with her, I do realize that it doesn't change the fact that he has a baby on the way and that he will have to deal with her for the rest of his life. At my age, I don't really want to get caught in the middle of all that, but that doesn't change the fact that I have feelings for him. I'm at a loss as to what to do. Should I give it a try or just forget about it?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh goodness... 3 victims here: the boy, the baby and you.

You know what the best situation would be? The girl in jail and you and the boy taking care of the baby.

I'll send you a friendship request, feel free to accept or not. Really feel for the three of you. This is a situation no one wants to be in.

Take care and make the best out of it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE