Should I surprise her with a trip to Rome?

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 5 months ago. We have been communicating on and off for the past few weeks, we have slept together twice in the last two weeks. Couple of days ago I met her and told her I still have feelings for her and I love her. She told me she still loves me but doesn't trust me..as trust in when I get upset with nasty stuff which hurts her. But I never mean what I say it's just in a heat of an argument.

So I'm planning on surprising by taking her to Rome for the weekend. I know she's still single

It's going to be the last roll of the dice to get her back.

Should I take her to Rome or am I wasting my time.

126

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a sweet gesture, but it would be all for nothing if you aren't able to convince her that you are willing to work through the things she doesn't trust you about. If you don;t mean to say what you say during the heat of an argument (we've all been there), then here are some practical steps. 1.Acknowledge that you are upset. 2. Address the issue, as opposed to saying something that will hurt her, like attacking her character directly. 3. Communicate that even though you are upset, that you still love her. She needs to be secure in that regard, else she won't completely trust you. If you love her, then doing this would be a greater grand gesture.

Good luck to you, and hope it works out.

• Well I asked her and sent her the screen shots of the flight details, she didn't even reply to my messages. I know she read and received them because I done it on what's app she's been online since a few times. She's basically just ignored me. Well it's done now if she hasn't even got the courtesy to even say thanks but no, she's not worth it.