Girls: Why do some of y'all block some ex's and not the others?

My ex and I had a 3 year relationship going and we decided to separate. She blocked me on everything imaginable and got a rebound guy. I was mad because she had ex's before that she never blocked so why would she block me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You clearly affected her more than her other exes did, that's why I deleted my ex but not others. I felt a lot more strongly for him than other guys I dated, so couldn't handle seeing him anymore, even on social media. I think sometimes the only way of getting over someone is to sever all ties.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Well it all depends on how the relationship ended. Did it end in good or bad terms ? She could possibly be just trying to avoid you to mend and heal her heart, its just a process .

0|1
    0|0
    • Well it ended on mutual terms. Then a few days later she played the victim when she initiated the break up. Then she began to become desperate for a relationship, got a rebound, and blocked me on everything imaginable.

• Sometimes blocking people can make the process of moving on a lot easier. It all matters on how the relationship ended and the connection between you two. Even if you decided on being friends or making the break up mutual, it really helps to have a little connection as possible.

0|1
    0|0
    • This. Unless I'm already completely done with the relationship emotionally I need to sever the ties in order to get over it, at least for a while. As for her, well, she could've learned from past mistakes/had different kinds of breakups before/whatever really. Don't be upset about it, move on knowing that time will heal.

• She might not want you to know her business. Maybe she thinks you won't talk to her as a friend or maybe she doesn't want to be friends like her other ex. She might think you are going to try to be with her again or talk about things she might not want to talk about. good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • She blocked you because she is not over you and is trying to get over you.

She probably didn't block her other ex's because she was over them and their pictures/statuses didn't phase her like yours now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did your relationship end really badly? Was she very hurt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she wants to move on basically. It's over

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she really doesn't like you anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You must be thinking right now why did she block you and not her ex's when you are still together;

-Now ask Yourself, did I ever make her cum?

- Did I fucked her as her ex's did?

- Was I good in Sex, Oral Sex, Foreplay etc...

- Have I been strict to her?

And maybe more questions like that and surely you'll find out why you and not her ex's before you.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes