Girls: Why do some of y'all block some ex's and not the others?

My ex and I had a 3 year relationship going and we decided to separate. She blocked me on everything imaginable and got a rebound guy. I was mad because she had ex's before that she never blocked so why would she block me?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• You clearly affected her more than her other exes did, that's why I deleted my ex but not others. I felt a lot more strongly for him than other guys I dated, so couldn't handle seeing him anymore, even on social media. I think sometimes the only way of getting over someone is to sever all ties.