How could I become better friends with a girl who has a boyfriend?

I was talking to this friend of mine and we both have shown mutual interest in each other. I know she likes me enough to date me but instead she returned to an ex boyfriend. whom she sees every day at work. I was wondering how could I talk to her and still learn more about her while still respecting her boyfriend. I have no intention of harming their relationship. I just want to get to know her better and have something to hope for.

Let me make it clear that I'm not hanging on to this girl like she is the only one out there. I'm just wondering if that's a reasonable idea.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a painful idea. If you want her, get her. Life is short and when people are not married with kids... it really doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend, fight for her if you think that you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her. You could possibly be a better match for her and she might miss out on a great guy cause she is dating an ex.

If you are not into getting her and messing up a relationship, take care of your heart and of yourself and skip the friends part. Being friends with someone you are interested but is already taken is painful and you don't know where your feelings might lead you.

Make a choice but don't stand in the painful middleground.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE