What's up with this woman?

This married girl I work with I have became friends but I think it's getting weird/awkward. When I first startedshe would stare at me in meetings. The first time we talked alone she could barely talk and her face turned beet red. Over time we began taking the same breaks not every morning but almost. Where we'd walk to the break room together or meet there and walk/talk back to the office. This was happening like 3-4 times a week easy. She seemed to be less shy but still would occasionally act nervous and blush.

After a few months of this I was transferred down the hall to a dept. Well once I got down the new dept we never met for AM breaks, instead it moved to arriving at work at te same time (I park in the back) and happened to meet in the lobby and ride the elevator up together talking. This was happening 3 times/week.

Now I've changed up my routine on her and she seemed to be upset I think. She has done some weird things since then and now we rarely see each other. What up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's married, therefore off limits. Don't try anything I wouldn't do.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• you need to back off

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Stalker. But seriously there are women who like to flirt or at the least have a platonic casual acquaintance at work to connect with. The emotional connection gives her workday a sense of balance. The best thing to do in the work environment is keep it friendly but distance yourself as you are doing. It doesn't sound like anyone's pushed anything too far so give it time and yes it will cool off if you want I to but that being said I'm not clear on what weird stuff she's doing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes