How do I get him to move in together?

My boyfriend and I have been together for six years now and I practically already live at his place but he won't let me move in officially by bringing all of my things over. How do I get him to just let me move in since we basically already live together?
We have been dating since I was 15, I'm 21 now. He is 22.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Time to move on he's never going to marry you. You can't force him to let you move in.

• He and I have been together since I was 15. We have been planning our wedding since then. He already had me pick out a ring and has been making payments on it. Marriage isn't the question here. In our culture, and the way we were raised, you don't move in together until after you are married. Not before. I'm pushing for a change, and understand that it can be difficult for him to grow accustomed to the idea.

• Ok then that is different. If he's traditional accept his values and that's it.