I don't mind protecting a girl, no problem with that but I hate having to provide, what do you think?

I hate how us guys have always been expected to be the providers, breadwinners, chief wagers in the relationship/marriage, mainly because it takes very long hard laborous years of hard work in order to become financially successful that is enough in order to make a living, but obviously I'm aware of the fact that the world, life does not owe us a living, and because of the fact that guys are expected to move out of their parents house way more than girls are, girls can live at home at pretty much any age and most guys won't mind, won't care, will still date her, all a girl just needs to have is her own car and a job, just a high school diploma at least, but guys are expected or preferred to be college university educated, have their own place, be self-sufficient, its like throughout history men have always been the givers and the women have been the receivers, are just along for the ride and don't contribute much, hence that's why they expect and want men to take the lead, lead the relationship, be the leader in the relationship, I don't logically see how this gives us men so-called power. But overall, yes it is what it is but I don't like it, women don't really need to be anything with their lives except for just working or having their own car, men need a whole lot more than that, I brought this up because one guy I was speaking to said one of his ex-girlfriends who he was with for 3 and a half years, he had his own place but the girl still lived with her parents, and he asked her what would you think of me if I still lived at home? And she said "we wouldn't be going out"

But at the same time I don't mind at all taking on the masculine role of being the protector because I feel women were meant to be protected since biologically men are naturally physically stronger than women so it makes perfect logical sense, but its the providership aspect I hate the most because guys will unfortunately have to sacrifice or put their dating life/sex life on hold for the burden of accomplishing their goals, getting their life together and that can be painful while single
Also I'm angry that most women will not date a guy who makes less money than them or has a lower education level than she does, she expects the guy to be above or at the same level as she is
College is not for everyone and it seems a lot of guys who don't have a college degree are screwes since it seems most attractive girls have a college degree

64

Most Helpful Guy

• I see where you're coming from but thousands or millions of years of evolution is pretty tough to break

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE