BF keeps talking to his ex girlfriend. What do I do?

So I spoke to him about it because I feel a little weird. He keeps initating conversation with her, they broke up in August and then he pretty much hated her. Then around September they started talking again and he uses any and every reason he can to talk to her. Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc etc. And then they talk for days. They're also friends on fb, twitter, instagram, and all other social media -_- and he follows all her posts closely. If she posts something sad, he goes asking her about it. (Yes I've read their convos.. I'm sorry. I'm beginning to feel like an outsider) I made a joke about him being a stalker and then he got upset and defensive. I don't know what to do. Please Help! What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's acting very weird.Consider how your relationship is with him and ask him if he wouldn't mind if you followed and kept talking to an ex the way he does. To be honest he might still have feelings for her and might not be able to let her go. Do you know why they broke up in the first place? I think that this is very disrespectful to you. The past is the past and he should move on. Have a good talk with him and tell him what bothers you and what's on your mind hopefully you can come to an agreement.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• look, they had a close relationship, there are things that will always be in his memories and maybe even he's more easy-going than you. So he feels more at easy talking certain things with her.

so yes he cares about her, just like I care about all my ex-gf even if they don't give a **** about me.

basically you need to make your own memorable with your boyfriend to deepen the relationship, let him confide you secrets etc, ask him if there's something he would like to do with you, etc, or about his past to better understand what kind of relationship he used to have and likes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I went through the same thing (except I was in the position that your boyfriend is). I think that you did a good thing by talking to him about it, but you absolutely should not read his messages. If you make him feel like you don't trust him then that will make him pull away from you. From what you've said, I think that your boyfriend misses his ex as a friend and he feels happy enough with you that he is able to forgive her for hurting him (Or whatever happened). If this makes you uncomfortable, maybe try asking him to set boundaries with her (i.e. the two not hanging out alone together). I hope this helps, happy new year!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes