BF keeps talking to his ex girlfriend. What do I do?

So I spoke to him about it because I feel a little weird. He keeps initating conversation with her, they broke up in August and then he pretty much hated her. Then around September they started talking again and he uses any and every reason he can to talk to her. Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc etc. And then they talk for days. They're also friends on fb, twitter, instagram, and all other social media -_- and he follows all her posts closely. If she posts something sad, he goes asking her about it. (Yes I've read their convos.. I'm sorry. I'm beginning to feel like an outsider) I made a joke about him being a stalker and then he got upset and defensive. I don't know what to do. Please Help! What do I do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He's acting very weird.Consider how your relationship is with him and ask him if he wouldn't mind if you followed and kept talking to an ex the way he does. To be honest he might still have feelings for her and might not be able to let her go. Do you know why they broke up in the first place? I think that this is very disrespectful to you. The past is the past and he should move on. Have a good talk with him and tell him what bothers you and what's on your mind hopefully you can come to an agreement.