No strings attached sex?

Not sure what's going on with me in this situation, so I'd like to get advice from others. I've lived in my house for a year and a half and ever since I moved in I've had a thing for my cute younger neighbor. We finally exchanged numbers and one drunk night I told him I wanted to hook up with him ever since I moved in. He said he actually felt the same. So a couple nights ago we hooked up and it was great :) Ever since then we don't talk very much and it drives me nutts! Then again we never talked a lot before. Id just like to hang out, go to bars, whatever and be friends with benefits. It just seems like he doesn't want to hang out. I text him ever since then and sometimes he would respond and sometimes not. Then again like I said before that's how he was before we hooked up too. Ugh! I wish I could play hard to get. It seems like I want to text him all the time now that we don't talk. I'm 27 and I feel like I'm too old to feel this way. Was it a mistake that I slept with him? I guess I just don't know what to feel right now.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• We humans can't alter the state of "what is" simply by proclaiming it not to be so. There are necessarily strings attached to an intimate relationship between a man and a woman. You may as well try and wish away a rainbow.