No strings attached sex?

Not sure what's going on with me in this situation, so I'd like to get advice from others. I've lived in my house for a year and a half and ever since I moved in I've had a thing for my cute younger neighbor. We finally exchanged numbers and one drunk night I told him I wanted to hook up with him ever since I moved in. He said he actually felt the same. So a couple nights ago we hooked up and it was great :) Ever since then we don't talk very much and it drives me nutts! Then again we never talked a lot before. Id just like to hang out, go to bars, whatever and be friends with benefits. It just seems like he doesn't want to hang out. I text him ever since then and sometimes he would respond and sometimes not. Then again like I said before that's how he was before we hooked up too. Ugh! I wish I could play hard to get. It seems like I want to text him all the time now that we don't talk. I'm 27 and I feel like I'm too old to feel this way. Was it a mistake that I slept with him? I guess I just don't know what to feel right now.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We humans can't alter the state of "what is" simply by proclaiming it not to be so. There are necessarily strings attached to an intimate relationship between a man and a woman. You may as well try and wish away a rainbow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sex changes things between people. It may make them better, and it may make them worse, but it does make them *different*.

0|0
    0|0
  • In case of no strings attached sex, one of the two partners is fooling themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kristy, so many things could be a factor in this scenario. I would say one thing to remember from now on is this > If you like a guy so much that you want to talk to him all the time, then you really want to be MORE than fwb's . Having sex just for fun is only a good idea in very few relations. Not to mention the dangers both health and mental health. So, the bottom line is this : ask the guy if he has more than friend feelings for you. If not, then tell him you just want to have a male friend you can bounce things off of - without anymore physical contact. If he says yes, then you have yourself a real BF. " ASK and you shall receive. " Good luck and please remember the minute you have sex (other than) maybe mutual masturbation - you open up a can of emotional and health risks. Don't do it. Just my informed opinion, hope it helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• How can you have a respectful relationship when lusts are only satisfied? Real relationships involve sacrifice, love, patience, and temperance. You had none of these. Maybe this bothers him. Or maybe it bothers you.

0|1
    0|0
  • hanging out is not really FWB. you really are getting emotionally attached so you want more than you had which was casual sex. that's all he really wants.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes