Do you ever read your own old questions and laugh at yourself? or maybe even want to crawl under a rock?

i joined this website almost 4 years ago when I was 17 so naturally some of my questions were winners. not that I go through them- I would prefer to leave the past in the past. but I think an anon was stalking me and answering a bunch of my old questions (if you're reading this, it's all good anon you're cool, have fun) so I was getting notifications sending me back to old questions and I can't decide if I want to laugh at my young self, smack her across the face and tell her to pull herself together, or pat her on the back and tell her life gets better lol how embarrassing! so glad I'm not the same person I was at 17! anyone else embarrassed or amused by their old questions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• certainly.

Although it's not so bad cause this is my second account. I was on this site about... 6 years ago?

I was one of the original regulars, then I ran into some problems and basically cut ties with everything I was doing at the time. Came back about a year later and I can still locate my goodbye post (as well as an obit I did on myself) even though the account is closed.

Perspective on my old stuff... some of it was cringe worthy.

The girls I was asking advice about then... well one is married and one I haven't seen since.

I stand by all my answers I think though...

Oh. I have some old articles (not this account the one's on this one are good.) that I can still get too. But no way in hell will I link them too you. Cause they sucked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah. When I read my first few questions on here, I thought to myself, 'wow, was I really that obsessed about her?!' :p

Some of my questions are like that now but not as desperate as when I joined over a year and a half ago. Thank God for the option to be Anonymous haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be worried if I didn't laugh or get slightly embarrassed because that would probably mean that those questions were unresolved or I didn't learn anything. I do laugh hard at some of the more random questions I've asked and have a little bit of cringe too

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on here but on Yahoo Answers. I couldn't believe I was so into this girl who I now look at as being immensely dull. She wasn't very interesting then but I was infatuated with her.

I asked some super naive questions but I guess that's what growing up is all about.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look back and realize bananas aren't just for eating, but you can throw them at your neighbor to! but ya some fishes don't just swim in the ocean ya know? dolphins will eventually take over the world, I know... they can't be trusted

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have a few bad and pathetic questions in my user history myself, so I can relate.

Just think though, had you not asked those questions back then, would you still be better off?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most definitely. Luckily I asked the embarrassing ones in Anon :).

0|0
    0|0
  • look at my old questions.

i feel like a retard whenever I do lol. but it's OK. who the hell cares if people don't like me because of them xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd cringe at this very moment... ugh... how do I not ask people a question!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I have changed a lot over just a coulple of years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Their is a few, that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure, I hv often wondered what I was smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read my old answers and chuckle all the time :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most off the time if not all the time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Ha ha yes, I read them and think I sound totally insane. Like some of the others it was mostly over a break up. I would ask questions like "he is rude to me, criticises me all the time and constantly speaks to other women, is he treating me badly?" I look back and think um well duh of course he was treating you badly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank god I switched to gmail and waved goodbye to my account linked with hotmail! :'D it was tragic but just shows you how much you change over the years!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol.. Yes all the time. I went through my old Facebook posts :-S... I never was immature per say. I was seriously jerkish with no filter..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I feel like face palming myself a lot! Or feel dumb I was that worried about guys I don't even like anymore!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.I don't even know why the hell did I ask such questions.It was 2 years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes I ask out of impulse and I realize it was a stupid question or not phased how I wanted it to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock! I pick rock every time

0|0
    0|0
  • i am and its only been like a few months haha

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cool yourself ; )

LOL.

But to answer your question, I do this sometimes. I have asked some REALLY stupid questions, but each one has made me into the proud anon I am today..so NO, I don't want to crawl under a rock. : P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes