Do you ever read your own old questions and laugh at yourself? or maybe even want to crawl under a rock?

i joined this website almost 4 years ago when I was 17 so naturally some of my questions were winners. not that I go through them- I would prefer to leave the past in the past. but I think an anon was stalking me and answering a bunch of my old questions (if you're reading this, it's all good anon you're cool, have fun) so I was getting notifications sending me back to old questions and I can't decide if I want to laugh at my young self, smack her across the face and tell her to pull herself together, or pat her on the back and tell her life gets better lol how embarrassing! so glad I'm not the same person I was at 17! anyone else embarrassed or amused by their old questions?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• certainly.

Although it's not so bad cause this is my second account. I was on this site about... 6 years ago?

I was one of the original regulars, then I ran into some problems and basically cut ties with everything I was doing at the time. Came back about a year later and I can still locate my goodbye post (as well as an obit I did on myself) even though the account is closed.

Perspective on my old stuff... some of it was cringe worthy.

The girls I was asking advice about then... well one is married and one I haven't seen since.

I stand by all my answers I think though...

Oh. I have some old articles (not this account the one's on this one are good.) that I can still get too. But no way in hell will I link them too you. Cause they sucked.