My boyfriend says it's okay to have one one-night stand since we're in college? Isn't this cheating?

So me and my boyfriend were drunk last night for NYE. We were talking about cheating and how we take it and we both agreed that it's bad to hook up with other people while in relationships repeatedly. But he did say that one time is okay if drunk because it's college (we're both in college) and I told him I disagreed. He kept saying it's college so I just dropped it. But isn't that cheating, whether "drunk" or not? Now it makes me think that my boyfriend would want to make out with a girl at a party that I wasn't at and think that everything's okay. I'm going to talk to him about this again and tell him why I disagree with him. Is that a good idea for me to do?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• One word comes to mind, moron. With that reasoning I'll go tell my wife it's OK if I get drunk and hook up one time with a neighbor because it's just 'life'. Think she'll go for it?

Once your in a serious relationship and consider it exclusive, any physical activity like that involving someone outside the relationship, drunk or not, can be considered cheating. If he wants an excuse to fool around with someone else you know how to give him his freedom to do. Yes, talk to him. Did I get his middle name right? lol