Would you ever talk to this guy?

I dated this guy for a few months, and I thought it was good. He had me meet his family and friends, so I thought that we were dating. One of the reasons that we started talking in the first place is because we were both moving to the same area in a different state. He moved about three months before me. He kept telling me to get a ticket to fly out and see him, and so I spent $400 on a non-refundable plane ticket.Shortly after he moved I saw that he'd been hanging out with this new girl from his new town on Facebook. I asked him about it, and he told me that they'd gone out to dinner together. He told me that we were never exclusive and that he couldn't handle a relationship right now and blah blah blah. I got really angry about it and told him that I wasn't going to go out and see him anymore and that we should just not see each other anymore. I calmed down and apologized and told him that I would still like to fly out and see him, especially since I couldn't get a refund on the stupid ticket. He pretty much shot me down and said he didn't want to see me. Flash forward three months, and he texts me to see if I had to moved to the same area as him yet. Would you talk to this guy again, or not even bother?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He urged you to purchase non-refundable plane tickets to visit him which, as I understand it, makes him accountable for your loss. Therefore, reimbursing you and apologizing for his insensitivity should be included in the conditions in which you are to consider associating with him.

If he unwilling to make you whole financially for the loss he caused you, don't waste another breath on the guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes