My boyfriend's female friend told me that my boyfriend is in love with her?

My boyfriend has a had a female friend for about 6 months. I felt uneasy about the relationship just due to him lying about it. He would say I won't talk to her anymore if you don't feel comfortable ..I said OK. Then he would talk to her behind my back. I would get mad ..it was plain shady. He would tell his female friend that I didn't like her ..I guess she wanted to talk to me to straighten things out . My boyfriend didn't want her talking to me. Which also sounded strange. So she called me ..I spilled the beans on how I felt ..I told her what he said about her she told me what he would say about. She there kind of figured out that he was two facing.. Then here came the explosion .. she said to me I think he is in love with me...she said he got jealous cause she went with some other dude.. Everything seemed fine until she mentioned that..then after she said don't you think its weird that you two have been together son long and don't live together? My boyfriend flipped out after I told him that I conversed with her ..He said it wasn't true that he didn't had feelings for her. Who knows...I am beginning to wonder if she is trying to purposely sabotage our relationship or is she saying like it is..? And I just need to dump him?

11