I feel like I have to take all the initiative with him.

Ugh! I don't chase and I do not like chasing after a guy. But seriously, this guy is so afraid to do anything. I had to take the initiative to kiss him first because he was scared to. because we both work at the same place. We did it out in my car when he needed a ride. He was like you're so bold and I was like I'm always bold. I had to take the initiative again and hug him in the car and that's when he got the hint and started kissing my neck and stuff and kissing me but that was like his only time doing something by himself. I've had to hint to him to take me out too in a joking way. I haven't told him I like him but I thought it was obvious if we kiss and flirt although we've only kissed that one time. We both work together and we don't see each other outside of work because we both work the same 12 hour shift and I'll most likely not answer the phone because I'm mostly sleep. Plus I'm never near my phone anyway or I keep it on silent. But he'll like touch me at work. Like touch the top of my back when he's passing by or ask me if I'm OK and look at me. If we work side by side, he's so close to my face like he's going to kiss me, he teases me too and he'll stare at me when he's walking by and I'll smile at him and he'll laugh but I really don't get this guy at all. Maybe he's not bold but I want a guy who'd love to just dig into me and ravish me. Wouldn't most guys do this if they're interested? Is he even interested?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• No, most guys wouldn't. Most guys are pussies. Seems like he might be playing the same game as you and trying to "give hints"...although after kissing you I'm not sure what else you could really do to finally get this guy to man up. If you want him, you'll probably have to do what you say and just "be the man" and ask him out yourself.

• Ugh so lame. I don't want to be the man in the relationship. Sheesh! That's my cue to move the f*ck on I guess.

• HAHA! I like your style woman!

• lol thanks