I desperately miss my ex girlfriend, however I don't think there is any chance of her coming back.

as the question says I miss her a lot and we haven't even talked in over 2 months . I honestly don't see any real chance of us getting back together in the current time , you never know what is going to happen years from now but as things stand today they aren't good but I still miss her and really frustrated over what happened . and I can't like forget about her and I feel I should really try and date someone new however I haven't had much luck on that front

51

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really miss HER and not just the idea of having a girlfriend, I would say that no matter how bad it ended - give it some time to heal yourself first.

You cannot get back together if you are still emotional over it. Take this time to work on things in your life that need improvement. Take up a new hobby, work out, set some goals and tackle them, read personal development books - GROW yourself first. But do all of this while keeping no contact with her.

Then when you are ready (and you will know this because you will feel nothing except happiness, even when you think about her) you can go ahead and contact her and see if you can try again.

In my opinion - only then will you actually have a shot and having a healthy and happy relationship. But you have to be strong and allow yourself to move past this first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE