I desperately miss my ex girlfriend, however I don't think there is any chance of her coming back.

as the question says I miss her a lot and we haven't even talked in over 2 months . I honestly don't see any real chance of us getting back together in the current time , you never know what is going to happen years from now but as things stand today they aren't good but I still miss her and really frustrated over what happened . and I can't like forget about her and I feel I should really try and date someone new however I haven't had much luck on that front

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really miss HER and not just the idea of having a girlfriend, I would say that no matter how bad it ended - give it some time to heal yourself first.

You cannot get back together if you are still emotional over it. Take this time to work on things in your life that need improvement. Take up a new hobby, work out, set some goals and tackle them, read personal development books - GROW yourself first. But do all of this while keeping no contact with her.

Then when you are ready (and you will know this because you will feel nothing except happiness, even when you think about her) you can go ahead and contact her and see if you can try again.

In my opinion - only then will you actually have a shot and having a healthy and happy relationship. But you have to be strong and allow yourself to move past this first.

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• If you miss her THAT much, and I sense that you do, YOU be the one to take the "bull by the horns" and get in touch with her, and tell her how you feel, and ask her out. Maybe the both of you, having had this two month break, can talk things out, see where things are now. Perhaps she has the same feelings as you do, but may think you have forgotten all about her. And perhaps, she is waiting for YOU to make the first move to show her you really do still care and do miss her. Go ahead and make that first move, sweetie. It sounds as though you have a new prospective on things now, and you may find out she does too. If it doesn't end up to be in the cards with her, then give yourself some time to lick your wounds before going on to find another. But you will never know where you stand RIGHT NOW if you don't find some sort of closure with the girl you "can't like forget." Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried testing the waters? How does she feel?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to give it another shot with her, then yes in order to find out if there's a chance of getting back together you need to ask her if she would maybe be interested in being friends and taking things slowly again. If she says no, then just move on and detach from her. Date someone new.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to move on and get a new person. She has already moved on herself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just relax...I know it's very HARD to get her out of your head, mostly if you have only good memories of her or she was smoking hot..but I also know it's a waste of TIME...and makes you look like a weak willed baby..Get out there and be a hunter...

0|0
    4|0

Recommended myTakes